Know When to Make your Move and How to Do It when She is Ready
Many guys ask me questions like “when should I make my move?” or “how do I know if she is ready?” and as everything else regarding women, the answer is not simple.
In part one we talked about turning girls on, and that many women are like “volume knobs, needing to be turned up slightly, one nod at a time”.
Patience is key, and you have to really act like you don’t need it. I know that this sounds paradoxal, but if done right, it will create a lot of sexual anticipation.
Keep teasing her, keep talking sensually, keep up the kissing, in other words, keep her hot. And at last she will “give in”, being completely sexually aroused.
These are 3 common signs that she is ready to take it one step further:
- She starts taking her or your clothes off.
- She grabs you down there.
- She says something like “It’s getting hot in here”, or “I am really getting turned on”.
It could also be the way she looks at you, or the way you kiss. It shouldn’t be too hard to know when she’s ready.
When she is, it’s time for you to act. No more leaning back, it’s time to take some action, man!
- 1. Run your hands slowly over her ass.
- 2. Pull her shirt up a little bit, just enough to expose her lower back and stomach. Start touching and stroking her sensually around these areas, avoiding the “sexual ones”, and remembering what I said in part one about touching.
- 3. If the “It’s hot in here” signals keep coming from her, keep doing what you’re doing. Keep kissing her and touching her, slowly and sensually. If not, take it a few steps back and go back to create more anticipation.
- 4. Remember to stop once in a while. Look her deep in the eyes and smile. Kiss her lightly and continue.
- 5. Take of her shirt. Touch around the edge of her underwear, kiss, and keep doing what you’re doing.
- 6. Kiss around her neck, her shoulders and her back. Add some mini-biting and tasting if you want.
- 7. It’s time to go for her breasts. I assume that she is wearing a bra, so slowly turn her around and take it off. You can whisper in her ear a little while doing it, or smelling her neck and shoulders.
- 8. Kiss some more. Remember anticipation and stopping once in a while.
- 9. If you’re doing everything right, you should keep seeing some of the “I’m getting turned on” signs.
- 10. If she’s still wearing pants, help her take them off. Keep touching, kissing, smelling and tasting her.
- 11. You should also wear very little clothes by now.
- 12. It’s up to you what you are going to do next, but I guarantee you that if you follow this sequence in the right order, and keep up with the anticipation, gold will rain upon you. Or something like that.
The old saying “Everything comes to those who wait” is true in this case. Keep doing what works until you feel that it’s time to move on. And remember to not rush any of this, the slower the better. Good luck!
Enjoyed this article? Subscribe to our RSS Feed to get more almost every day.