Kissing A Girl for The First Time – When and How?
This is something I have been getting quite a few questions on lately – how do you kiss a girl for the first time?
If you are in a hurry and just want a quick tip for your date tonight, skip the rest of the article. Seriously, just read and apply the following three words and you will be fine.
Just do it.
Good. Thanks for reading to those of you who are leaving, and a big welcome to the rest of you!
There are no rules
This is absolutely crucial. When it comes to dating (and kissing girls), no matter what any guru, dating expert or friend tells you, there are no rules.
Remember that rules are meant to be broken.
In dating, there are literally millions of factors and variables, so many that it would be impossible to have every theory work for everybody all the time. And that is why I tell you this.
There are no rules.
Now, when we have that out of the way, let us get on with the good stuff!
When we talk about kissing someone for the first time, only two variables are really important: When and How.
When to kiss her for the first time
As I said earlier, the best advice I can give you is to just do it.
Most of the time, you will get the kiss. If you don’t, well, now you know. Just try again later.
I really believe in learning by mistake. But if you learn from something, was it really a mistake? I don’t think so.
I guess you didn’t find this article just to get smacked in the head by a guy telling you to just do it.
So here are some general pointers on when to kiss her:
- The best time to kiss a girl is when the sexual tension is at its peak point.
- No sexual tension, on the other hand, is a bad sign. Dial up the attraction as much as possible.
- Don’t wait till the end of the date. That is just cliché and unneccessary.
- Kiss her at a romantic spot so she will remember “your first kiss”. Girls really digg that stuff, so keep it in mind.
- Any kiss can be romantic though. It’s up to you.
- Kiss her when she looks you in the eyes, looks at your lips, and looks back into your eyes. This is a major interest indicator.
- You can also “feel” if she is ready to be kissed by pulling her close to you, and slowly moving your lips towards hers. What’s her reaction?
You can try to find all the signs of interest in the world before you kiss her, and test her in every single way. But the only way to really know if she’s ready to be kissed is to just do it.
How to kiss her for the first time
Ahh, kissing technique. A lovely subject indeed.
In my opinion, the best way to kiss a girl for the first time is to take it really slow.
If there has been a lot of tension dialed up, aka Ross and Rachel in Friends, sure! Go for it, Tiger.
Otherwise, just try to feel her. Get a sense of she is as a kisser.
Personally, I never bring in mr. Tongue. But that’s up to you. Nip her really gently on the lower lip. Look into her eyes. Smile. Kiss her again.
Just remember to take it slow.
If you would like to learn more kissing techniques, or read more about how to kiss girls, take a look at the following four articles:
- Be a Great Kisser – How To REALLY Kiss a Girl
- 5 Tips on Kissing Passionately from 5 Women
- How To be The Perfect Kisser
- The 5 Most Common Kissing Mistakes Men Make
I also recommend that you sign up for the free newsletter, where you’ll get a really good kissing article in a few days if you sign up now. It’s easy to subscribe (and unsubscribe), so why don’t you give it a try? ;-)
Share your views and stories on first-time kissing in the comments.
Thanks for reading!