How to Give Your Girlfriend or Partner a Sexy and Wonderful Massage
Massaging your partner or girl is a wonderful way to explore her body and get to know her on a more profound and deeper level.
It’s one of the most loving acts one can conduct. Everyone likes getting a massage. And even more so if it’s done by a person whom they trust, since a massage can be a very intimate thing.
But a great massage is better than a good massage, and that’s exactly what you will learn today. There is more to a massage than the type of strokes that you use. It’s not just technique. It’s the complete experience…
In some ways, a lot of ways actually, a massage relates to sex. And just as great sex (often) requires some kind of foreplay, so does a great massage.
Foreplay to massage
The best kind of foreplay starts in the mind.
If you’re hanging out at your place one day, walk up behind her, gently massage her neck for a few seconds, and whisper in her ear: “do you enjoy this?”
She’ll most likely moan a little and say yes. Then you simply stop, and walk away.
Plant the seed in her mind
Over the course of a day (or a couple!), do this a few times. Plant the seed in her mind. You may even say: “honey, when you get home from work on Friday, I’ll give you a long, well earned, massage.”
There’s nothing she can do but to look forward to it.
Of course a massage doesn’t have to be a big event or a planned thing; it can just as well be quick and spontaneous. But for the sake of this article, let’s just keep it as an ‘event’.
When the “big day” comes, make sure that you have prepared. You’ll need a couple of things:
- Time. Make sure that you both have at least half an hour. I would recommend more, but that’s the bare minimum.
- Massage oil. Massage oil is used for decreasing friction on the skin, and for the warming effect. It’s pure sexiness. Make sure to warm it in your hand before applying it to the skin though, since it can be a pretty cold and unpleasant experience otherwise.
- Candles. The environment is a big part of the massage. Make sure the room is absolutely dark. Light some candles – they’ll help by warming the room and making the experience even more intimate.
- Music. Music can help soothe and relax her. This is a very individual thing. Try to get a hold of some “mediation music” or similar, preferably without any vocal performance. The most popular choice is the simple sound of the ocean and the waves. I personally like Asian inspired stuff too, like monks chanting (which is actually a vocal performance, but you get my point… no singing) or some traditional drums. African music also works well But don’t digress if you don’t have this stuff lying around – any kind of soft music will work, and in reality, it’s not even that important. It’s just one of many ways to set the mood.
- Towels. Used to hold the body warm and to wipe off excess massage oil.
The massage itself
So you’re ready to give your massage. But what about the actual movements? Instead of writing 10 pages with clumsy descriptions, I’ll forward you to some videos which will give you some pointers on what to do. But as always, experiment and find out what works for you and your partner.
How to massage your girl – Sample back massage.
How to massage away lower back pain – The title says it all.
How to give a back massage – How to give a back massage, with accompanying instructions.
A quick search on Youtube or on a similar site will give you thousands of results. There are also lots of great books and DVD’s on the subject out there.
The Beginner’s Guide to Massage – Short and sweet article discussing beginner strokes and some of the dos and don’ts of a good massage.
5 tips to get a massage job – 5 tips on how to get a job as a masseuse. (Acquire a feel for muscles, use a firm grip, vary your hand positions, experiment with oils and lotions and talk to your partner.)
Massage your partner – A step by step guide on massaging your partner. Worth a look. Also complemented with a video at the end.
Additional massage tips
Since we’re all different, we all like different stuff. So my two best personal massage tips are the following:
Ask and feel.
The best massage therapists I know ask the client in question about everything from spot, to stroke, to firmness to temperature. It takes a few massages to really know what a person responds well to.
So don’t be afraid to ask your girl what she likes. Start out with some of the basics (watch the videos for some pointers), and work your way from there. Ask her how she likes the pressure etc.
It’s easy enough to listen to her answers and follow the instructions. But the very best massage is when no words are spoken. You simply just go with the flow, and feel through your partner. You feel what she feels, and so you’ll know exactly what to do.
You see what I meant when I said that a massage is a lot like sex now, right? :-)
This kind of flowing massage takes a great deal of practice to pull off, but it will come in time. The best thing to do to get good at massaging is to do it a lot. The second best thing is to get massaged yourself. That way you’ll get to know how the body responds to different kind of strokes and techniques.
In time, you’ll build up a powerful repertoire of ‘moves’ and you’ll get an outline for a routine. These things are not necessary, but an underlying structure for the massage can be a good thing to have in mind.
Don’t just massage the back
There’s more to a woman’s body than just her back. You know that just as well as I do.
Massage her hands, her arms, around her shoulders and back down.
Massage her feet, her calves, her thighs, all slowly, and go back down to the feet.
Massage her neck, her ears, her buttocks…
There are hundreds of possibilities. Just remember to do it firmly and slowly at the same time.
Massage her with “emotion” so to speak, bringing your energy through your fingertips.
Don’t be afraid to kiss some of the places you have massaged, before moving onto a new area – it can really make a woman feel loved. And isn’t that what we all want, deep down, anyway? :-)
I’ll let that be up to you.
Now just go out and massage your woman and me proud, son!
(Make sure to let me know how it goes in the comments below. And by the way, this post was post #100. Yay!)