How I Personally Will Make 2009 Your Best Year Ever
OK, so 2009 has been up and running for about a week. If you are a regular internet reader, you have probably read dozens of articles about how you can make 2009 your best year yet.
They tell you to do this and do that, and in reality, it’s a lot of talk with no action.
And see, I am a man of action. I stand up to my word.
So I am going to take the stress of your shoulders and put it on mine to make 2009 your best year ever.
You’re probably thinking that it sounds too good to be true, or that it’s just not possible. But let me tell you this: It’s not only very possible, it’s going to happen!
Until now, I have devoted a lot of time and energy to this website. But I figured that if I want to really help you, I’d have to step it up.
So this is what I am going to do:
- To the hundreds of commentators on the how to get over your ex girlfriend post, I am going to be writing an ebook. And not only for them, but for everybody who has trouble getting over their ex’s… And trust me, it’s more common than you think.
- For the ex girlfriend crowd, I am also going to write more blog posts. I feel that it’s a very important topic, and that I have a lot to add.
- Not only am I going to be writing more posts on getting over your ex, getting on with your life etc., but I am also going to bring in guest writers from all over the world. You have seen it before on the site, and as you know, a second opinion can often bring a new perspective to things.
- As always, all of the articles will be of the highest quality possible. Simply, the best dating related articles are to be found on Just Keep The Change dot com. You have my word for it. And if you find someone who’s better? Let me know so I can collaborate with him (or her) to give you the best value possible.
I will also
- Start up a discussion board (forum) where not only I can help you, but you guys can also help each other. Because I know that I have a lot of intelligent and smart readers who want to help, and this is truly a case of 1 + 1 = 3. Bringing a lot of smart people together equals maximum value for everybody involved. How’s that for karma?
- At any time of the day you can email me with any question that you want. I’ll give you my best possible answer, guaranteed. Emails from JKTC readers will also be my #1 priority when opening up my inbox, so you’ll get your response fast (as those of you who have emailed me already know…)
- I will listen to you. If you want anything, don’t be afraid to ask. I will do my absolute best to accommodate your needs.
I know that this was a lot of promises, but what you should know is that I will keep them all. It’s my mission, and I’m going to succeed.
I know it’s a big responsibility, but well! Bring it on baby, I’m ready :-)
A lot of very interesting stuff will happen over here at Just Keep The Change, so stay tuned… You will not be disappointed.